• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Chat

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Postpone till last minute, that's the best thing to do! :D

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Yes, I did. His sister got in the top 5. My little bro won the tournament. Wade got 3rd place in master's division due to bullshit hax. I did not go due to my band's practice and I hate one of Wade's friends that went.

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I did. His sister got in the top 5. My little bro won the tournament. Wade got 3rd place in master's division due to bullshit hax. I did not go due to my band's practice and I hate one of Wade's friends that went.

That's whatsup... I ended up not going

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't know if I want to go to college. I might just get some certifications and get a high-paying IT job.

That's my field of expertise trust me you might wanna get a bachelors in computer science. IT is extremely competitive without a combination of certs and degrees you might find yourself hopping from contract position to contract position.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
That's my field of expertise trust me you might wanna get a bachelors in computer science. IT is extremely competitive without a combination of certs and degrees you might find yourself hopping from contract position to contract position.
What schools do you recommend?

testing