*sits here twiddling thumbs because he is straight...*

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Convention Center - October 4th / 5th, 2014

Definitely gonna be in there even if i'm going dolo *looks at mega*

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Convention Center - October 4th / 5th, 2014

Definitely gonna be in there even if i'm going dolo *looks at mega*
riding dolo xD

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Jeez 491 Masters players that's more than half of the turn out. Just the crowd alone wld of intimidated me. They should of did a top 16 with that turn out and did a top 8 for the lower tiers

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Jeez 491 Masters players that's more than half of the turn out. Just the crowd alone wld of intimidated me. They should of did a top 16 with that turn out and did a top 8 for the lower tiers
I have been busy with coding. A friend took me under his wing as an apprentice. I am officially going to be inactive for a while. McCloud, this is your team.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hey guys, I am back. Sorry that it has been so long (9 days), but I have had a lot happen to me. I broke up with Calladius aka Nic, but we left on mutual terms. I have been busy coding Java and playing my new Bass. I also have been fighting a nicotine addiction. I am not a smoker, but I smoked an e-cig just for fun thinking there were no regrets. 24 hours later, I feel like shit and I want to go home and cuddle in bed with my Japanese Froakie and Manatees. I seriously cannot sleep and I feel rather depressed right now, more than usual. I am sorry that this team has been inactive, that is my fault and I am looking for new active leadership. I am friends with Mega on facebook and if you want to add me too here is the link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007165681085 . My wall is my tag that Sebesmos made or a photo with my name on it. I also forgot to mention that I fractured my ankle from jumping out the window.

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Wow! Congrats DeadSouls! I was so close making it to Nationals in the Senior Division!

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Wow! Congrats DeadSouls! I was so close making it to Nationals in the Senior Division!
Thanks, you might know Isaac Wilson who beat Brandon Zheng. He is my bro and aka ForbiddenSandwich. He is my best friend and I care deeply about him. I am actually leaving this site for a while. McCloud, you are in charge of Team Black Winter.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Thanks, you might know Isaac Wilson who beat Brandon Zheng. He is my bro and aka ForbiddenSandwich. He is my best friend and I care deeply about him. I am actually leaving this site for a while. McCloud, you are in charge of Team Black Winter.
Alright, I'll do my best!

testing