• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New here!

Junis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi all! I am new here. I have been a Pokemon fan ever since the Pokemon anime was introduced in Singapore (I think I was 8 years old at that time and now I am 23 *sigh* how time flies but you can never be too old for Pokemon!)

I just bought my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 4 weeks ago and was able to beat the game within 3 days then I started using the GTS and hoping to complete my Pokedex whether it be means of buying Pokemon or trading or both :)

I hope to make friends here, have more trading partners, battle partners and of course, I look forward to checking out shops :)

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to perfect pokemon :D

Primo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome if you need any help with completing the pokedex or make a perfect Pokémon team shoot me a pm or visit my shop

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

testing