• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New in competitive battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greeting,

I am new in the competitive battle and I would like to build a team but I still don't control the strategies. I would like to use to Gengar, Milotic, Aegislash, Garchomp, Greninja, Togekiss and Heracross. I know I said 7, I just listed the ones I like more. I am not asking for the EV's, the items and the moveset, I just want to know if together they are a solid team, which role should play each pokemon, and if they can't be together, which pokemons would you recommend?

Thank you.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sharing the moveset would help better determine the role they are currently playing.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
i personally wouldn't put gengar and aegislash on the same team,
but having them both could work well if used right i guess.

no need for them both really. you could try a mega heracross for funnzies and more bulk.
garchomp is great as it is without a mega and could help with electric weakness from
greninja along with togekiss and milotic who are good special defensive walls.

i don't like all the electric weakness and if your not careful only having garchomp as a good switch in could lead to a predicted ice move / hidden power.

it could work but i would see if there where something to help with the amount of shared electric, and a little bit of ice weakness, along with finding a good physical defensive wall :)

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks for your help, Cheza. I will think about the defensive part and the lightning weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing