Active Noibat Cheap For ORAS

MekaManiak

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys! This is the first pokemon I bred and nearly (Because even Power Anklet is weird and didn't give it out) Perfect Speed IV Noibats. On has a Hardy Nature (Neutral), and 5 IV in HP, Def, SP.Atk, SP.Def, and Speed. So its a Near-perfect competitive Noibat. Thing is, there are no crazy Egg moves. Outrage is at the Battle Resort for 16 BP which can be earned fairly quickly with any OP Pokemon you have in the PC, and most of Noibat/Noiverns greatest moves are TMs easily found in-game anyways. Sorry it seems like crap and some of them aren't Perfect, but if you don't have X or a friend that has it, or it's not available on the GTS for something you have: I can help.

I'll breed one Noibat for you, trying to get a decent IV spread and maybe a specific Nature, even Gender, although Gender will be difficult, for 20pc and all you'd have to do is trade me in-game for a random Poke, I don't care if it'll help me (but I'd be grateful none-the-less) or if its Zigzagoon or any random Pokemon you caught with no perfect IVs. All it is is 20 PC/credits and I can get you Noibat in OR/AS.

testing