• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed [Online] Cannu's USuMo Poké Store - | Shinies | Teams | BR Pokés | Events | Dittos | Eggs |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flascr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a perfect Ditto? ( and is it shiny? )
Also how much are Diancies.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can I get a perfect Ditto? ( and is it shiny? )
Also how much are Diancies.
Yep the Ditto's a Shiny and Foreign (Thanks for reminding me I need to add them to list)
And Diancie's are 275 pc

bigboss91

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, so I'm done getting my butt kicked in Ratings battles. I would like to defer to you on what a strong, balanced, and competitive team setup would be. I have the feeling that I'm probably going to need the meta Pokes like Rotom-W, Aegislash, Salamence and the like (I'm totally open to your opinion though). If you can't beat 'em, join 'em sort of mentality. Details just like we've done before, Name, OT, and SID, etc. All Pokeballs and not shiny. Let me know what you think. ;)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Alright, so I'm done getting my butt kicked in Ratings battles. I would like to defer to you on what a strong, balanced, and competitive team setup would be. I have the feeling that I'm probably going to need the meta Pokes like Rotom-W, Aegislash, Salamence and the like (I'm totally open to your opinion though). If you can't beat 'em, join 'em sort of mentality. Details just like we've done before, Name, OT, and SID, etc. All Pokeballs and not shiny. Let me know what you think. ;)
Sure I'm online now to discuss :)

DoctorDPS

Youngster Joey
Credits
CannuJul!!! I have monies and need Pokemans!!! Please help me! :D

Oogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I buy one to get one free?

Tyrantrum (Shiny)
Kalos Born
Adamant
6IV
Female
Level 100
Pokeball
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Kangaskahn (Shiny)
Kalos Born
Jolly
6IV
Female
Level 100
Pokeball
Double-Edge
Hammer Arm
Crush Claw
Disable

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can I buy one to get one free?

Tyrantrum (Shiny)
Kalos Born
Adamant
6IV
Female
Level 100
Pokeball
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Kangaskahn (Shiny)
Kalos Born
Jolly
6IV
Female
Level 100
Pokeball
Double-Edge
Hammer Arm
Crush Claw
Disable
Yep sure thing, did you want to give them EVs as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing