FT P-cafe pikachu, Singapore event.

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 5 of these pikachu's I'm giving away. I like scatter bugs, preferrably not one from a polar region. If your not sure about that, Google vivillion patterns and look up your location. First 5 people to comment will be pm'd within the next 24 hours and the trade Set up.
84158cf9aaf47c08f79e39934ae8b8fb.jpg

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have 5 of these pikachu's I'm giving away. I like scatter bugs, preferrably not one from a polar region. If your not sure about that, Google vivillion patterns and look up your location. First 5 people to comment will be pm'd within the next 24 hours and the trade Set up.
84158cf9aaf47c08f79e39934ae8b8fb.jpg
I have a ton of vivillions if you want some! : o is there a pattern that you're looking for or that you're missing?

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
No I was just trying to make it a little challenging. Since no one seems to have a vivillon, First five comments get a pikachu. Any pokemon will do as a trade. Are you wanting a pikachu?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
No I was just trying to make it a little challenging. Since no one seems to have a vivillon, First five comments get a pikachu. Any pokemon will do as a trade. Are you wanting a pikachu?

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
I would love a pikachu (If i'm not too late! sorry had work TwT)

Heart of cards

Youngster Joey
Credits
I mean I know a way to comunicate with someone with a 3ds without wifi for Pokemon omega ruby or x and y or alpha saphire just the 3ds games Infared

Heart of cards

Youngster Joey
Credits
My freind code is1547-5357-6727 be sure to send your friend code and ingame name my ingame name is jake and sorry for posting I just don't know how to pm I have that vivillion still don't know when I'll be on also my name in Pokemon is lightning what's yours in Pokemon also I will probaly go to wifi when I can get my mom to take me just can you save a cafe pikachu for me I'm trying to keep this all in one post for respect so thank you and have a great day eithan

testing