• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokemon Go Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Currently I am offering a full refill of your item Inventory in Pokemon go! Hopefully I can expand my Shop bu for now since Pokevision is down i cannot hunt for pokes.

The price is 400PC to fill your inventory up with items from Pokestops.

samarthupadhayay

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is this legal in this shop
This is Pokemon xy oras and sun and moon I don't think u can sell Pokemon go service in this site just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
This is Pokemon xy oras and sun and moon I don't think u can sell Pokemon go service in this site just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea but since someone else posted I thought I would aswell. Thanks though for posting here :p hopefully they do make this a thing.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Look. I'd be all for doing things in Pokemon GO, but since you need the physical login to the person's account it is being discouraged by the site.

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Look. I'd be all for doing things in Pokemon GO, but since you need the physical login to the person's account it is being discouraged by the site.
Discouraged but not banned correct? besides I'm a seller here and have been here for a long time so... I mean I'm here to help.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Discouraged but not banned correct? besides I'm a seller here and have been here for a long time so... I mean I'm here to help.
It's not ban. As long as you're selling for PokeCredits, you're allowed to sell Pokémon Go accounts on PerfectPokémon. However, as @cj-97 said, it's discouraged for safety reasons.

If you're selling / buying an account. Be sure to follow standard selling/buying procedure and recieve / send PokeCredits first. This way, if anything goes wrong from either end the PokeCredits can be properly dealt with. Report any issues you have, from any sale immediately. :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Update*

@cj-97 pointed out that this wasn't for an entire account. And until there becomes a way for you to trade in Pokémon Go, having access to other peoples accounts (even if it's not a PerfectPokémon account) wouldn't be allowed here.

When trading is avaliable, that will be fine. And you can sell entire accounts. But gaining access to someones account would be a no go! (puns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing