• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon ROM hacks

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White were a good ones as far as I remember. They also have part 2 as well. (You know how they have Black/White 2?) It's basically a harder version of pokemon. Trainers carry more pokemon, exp is reduced to accommodate and there's a few other changes as well.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Fuligin is pretty good, there is also Light Platinum, and Dark Rising

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I remember ROM hacking! It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it! I remember I tried making my own ROM hack once, it was pretty fun but like writing and drawing, I lost interest in it after a while and never finished the ROM hack.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Snakewood

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Pokemon Snakewood is incredible. I won't ruin the plot here, but it revolves around the main character who wakes up in the remnants of the starting town with no memory of a zombie apocalypse that just took place. The story evolves to include the apocalypse and many other strange plot devices, but it's really fun :)

If you were wondering, it is a hack of Ruby

testing