Pokemon that you dislike the most?

Junis

Youngster Joey
Credits
For me, it would be Shuckle as he's useless in battles :p
(I had to flip a coin between Shuckle and Dunsparce.)

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
The pokemon I dislike the most would prob be Klefki, just a really dumb pokemon IMO.

And although Shuckle may have a more niche role, it's far from useless in battle.

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Aw. I love Shuckle! D:

My least favorite is probably a tie between Trubbish and Garbodor. I mean, really? It's a bag of trash. Which evolves into... a bag of trash that broke because it got overstuffed with trash. That is probably the dumbest design choice I've ever seen in Pokemon. And I say that in full awareness of the existence of Grimer, Vanillite, and their evolutions.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Aw. I love Shuckle! D:

My least favorite is probably a tie between Trubbish and Garbodor. I mean, really? It's a bag of trash. Which evolves into... a bag of trash that broke because it got overstuffed with trash. That is probably the dumbest design choice I've ever seen in Pokemon. And I say that in full awareness of the existence of Grimer, Vanillite, and their evolutions.

Garbador is actually good in NU. Just cause his design is bad doesn't make him bad.

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Garbador is actually good in NU. Just cause his design is bad doesn't make him bad.
I think every Pokemon can be useful in battle, given the right conditions for that Pokemon (correct tier, supportive teammates, etc.). But my criteria for least liked Pokemon was design choice. I don't care if Garbodor can pwn Mewtwo in a fair fight, I still don't like it.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
It's essay time rerer xD

Shuckle is nowhere near useless in battle, it's just your battle preference. Shuckle is more used as a pokemon that can setup rocks, and sticky webs. Shuckle is also one of the very few pokemon that has accessibility to sticky webs, and practically the only one that isn't a suicide lead. It can also start setting up shell smashes and be a pain for your opponent to take down. Overall, shuckle is a great pokemon to use although it Doesn't get recovery (Outside of Rest) or attacks to deal damage it's good at doing what it's supposed to do. Feel free to have your own opinion though :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My most is disliked pokemon is... Fennekin. I don't think they really put in much with the design or origin for a starter that I dislike it. I don't not like it, no. I just think it's not as great compared to other choices.

Junis

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's essay time rerer xD

Shuckle is nowhere near useless in battle, it's just your battle preference. Shuckle is more used as a pokemon that can setup rocks, and sticky webs. Shuckle is also one of the very few pokemon that has accessibility to sticky webs, and practically the only one that isn't a suicide lead. It can also start setting up shell smashes and be a pain for your opponent to take down. Overall, shuckle is a great pokemon to use although it Doesn't get recovery (Outside of Rest) or attacks to deal damage it's good at doing what it's supposed to do. Feel free to have your own opinion though :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My most is disliked pokemon is... Fennekin. I don't think they really put in much with the design or origin for a starter that I dislike it. I don't not like it, no. I just think it's not as great compared to other choices.
Actually I know he is not that useless. I just find him useless for me, I never liked him :p

testing