• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PoroLoL - League of Legends *Sister Website

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I will like to introduce you guys to what i am calling 'The Wealthy Gamer' movement, and grant early access to PerfectPokemon's League of Legends counterpart website: PoroLoL.com

This website is still very much underdevelopment, however i am granting early access to those of you in the community interested in League of Legends, and even if you are not, you can still stop by and say hello, or post an introduction. Help us populate and improve the website before it's official release.

Thank you guys in advance for the support
porolol.png
PoroLoL.com

Last edited:

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Will this new site take away from PP or impact it in anyway?
No, in fact the plan is to have them compliment each other in a big way later down the line.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
No, in fact the plan is to have them compliment each other in a big way later down the line.

Can you elaborate? (If not I understand)
If you plan on having them compliment each other would the members that aren't into LoL be penalized in any sense?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
No why on earth would they?

Because tabbed browsing doesn't exist.

If more attention was put towards joining the sites and there were more joined events and ways to earn PC related to the LoL side of things, Focus might shift away from the pokemon only members

That's what I meant by penalize but I guess you already cleared that up, nvm

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Guys, this website has been under development for over a month now and doulie has been focusing on both. If he hadn't made the announcement you wouldn't have even known he was also working on another site. By creating another website he is allowing people that may like something else other than pokemon to meet up and play together. It will not impact this website but rather extend the community.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Guys, this website has been under development for over a month now and doulie has been focusing on both. If he hadn't made the announcement you wouldn't have even known he was also working on another site. By creating another website he is allowing people that may like something else other than pokemon to meet up and play together. It will not impact this website but rather extend the community.
thanks Mynor, i was starting to feel like sharing this was a mistake!

For the time being, this is a second community for LoL players, if you do not play LoL or care about it, or care about the Wealthy Gamer movement, then this thread and be skipped :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
thanks Mynor, i was starting to feel like sharing this was a mistake, as is seems like some people will the negative in anything.

For the time being is a second community got LoL players, if you do not play LoL or care about it, or care about the Wealthy Gamer movement, then this thread and be skipped :)

I'm sorry if you thought I was being negative if that's directed towards me, I was just curious, hence the questions

Anyway best of luck running both sites and with any future endeavors in your movement

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
thanks Mynor, i was starting to feel like sharing this was a mistake, as is seems like some people will the negative in anything.

For the time being is a second community got LoL players, if you do not play LoL or care about it, or care about the Wealthy Gamer movement, then this thread and be skipped :)

Yeah. I mean I understand caring for the site, but I don't understand leaving negative comments on an announcement that is planned to merge the two communities together as one.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I was so excited to make an account on the site until....
Lv9ndkR.png

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
McCloud, you're not on a proxy are you? And why is your background brown?

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
McCloud, you're not on a proxy are you? And why is your background brown?
I'm not using a proxy and I'm not really sure why it's brown. It was like that when I went to the signup page.

EDIT: Apparently the site doesn't like the username McCloud. I tried a different username and it worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
Don't mind me, I'm a LoL hater. But in all honesty my comment was not to be negative but to express my realistic opinion. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Im really excited about this site. There are always new a nnouncments and exciting stuff going on with league.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I'm pretty excited about it too! Plus I'm actually liking the new username. :D

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I will like to introduce you guys to what i am calling 'The Wealthy Gamer' movement, and grant early access to PerfectPokemon's League of Legends counterpart website: PoroLoL.com

This website is still very much underdevelopment, however i am granting early access to those of you in the community interested in League of Legends, and even if you are not, you can still stop by and say hello, or post an introduction. Help us populate and improve the website before it's official release.

Thank you guys in advance for the support
View attachment 226
PoroLoL.com
Looks like I am joining.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
This is great doulie! I've always wanted to try League of Legends, this may be my opening to try it!

I'll be sure to register soon and I hope the Wealthy Gamer movement goes smoothly as planned. ;)

testing