• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed pplz's affordable competitive pokemon shop, perfect battle ready pokemon/teams/level 1/ All Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hewiechan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sir I gonna brab sableye the bold one, the trevenant in the quick ball the 6IV rotom the Gengar and the Mandibuzz

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sir I gonna brab sableye the bold one, the trevenant in the quick ball the 6IV rotom the Gengar and the Mandibuzz

Alright dude I'll have these for you quick, that'll be 750PC and you get to get a free pokemon with that purchase of 5 so let me know which 6th pokemon you want.

Edit: I'll get those 5 with the Jellicent n_n

Last edited:

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
skarmory and blissey for other thread

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
then ill just take skarmory

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
ill take the lvl one chansey please

anthonyfish

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm new here and am not sure if this is the place to ask, but I am interested in buying pokemon as I am wasting a lot of time breeding them. Was just wondering if these pokemon are legit or have they been cloned etcetc. Thanks! :D

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hi, I'm new here and am not sure if this is the place to ask, but I am interested in buying pokemon as I am wasting a lot of time breeding them. Was just wondering if these pokemon are legit or have they been cloned etcetc. Thanks! :D

It's no prob dude, and yes my pokemon are legit.
Being cloned doesn't make them not legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.