Closed pplz's affordable competitive pokemon shop, perfect battle ready pokemon/teams/level 1/ All Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier Madrid

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am interested in 315 Talonflame, 246 Politoed,189 Ludicolo, 9 Aegislash, and I was also wondering if you possibly had a Modest Manectric with hp ice? If not id be willing to give more PC for it... Thanks!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am interested in 315 Talonflame, 246 Politoed,189 Ludicolo, 9 Aegislash, and I was also wondering if you possibly had a Modest Manectric with hp ice? If not id be willing to give more PC for it... Thanks!

That'll be 600 for the 4 since I unfortunately do not own a modest Manectric.
It's buy 5 get one free if you're interested.

Javier Madrid

Youngster Joey
Credits
315 Talonflame w/Safety Googles, 246 Politoed w/ Manectite, 189 Ludicolo w/ Eject Button, 9 Aegislash w/ Tyranitarite, I would love a Modest Manectric if not I will take 196 Manectric w/ Pinsirite. I am also possibly interested in 184 Litleo and 163 Hydreigon.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
315 Talonflame w/Safety Googles, 246 Politoed w/ Manectite, 189 Ludicolo w/ Eject Button, 9 Aegislash w/ Tyranitarite, I would love a Modest Manectric if not I will take 196 Manectric w/ Pinsirite. I am also possibly interested in 184 Litleo and 163 Hydreigon.

Well 5 of those would be 750PC, let me know which one you'd like for free, the Litleo or the Hydregion.

When you let me know I'll have them ready for trade.

Also post your FC and Ign so I can add you and we can trade.

Javier Madrid

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well 5 of those would be 750PC, let me know which one you'd like for free, the Litleo or the Hydregion.

When you let me know I'll have them ready for trade.

Also post your FC and Ign so I can add you and we can trade.
I'll take the Hydreigon w/ lucky egg
FC 1005-9725-8354

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sorry man im new to this site and have never done it this way before, how do I send you the PC?

Oh, top right corner, hover over your credits and click transfer.

If you're on mobile turn to landscape view by turning the phone sideways,

Don't forget to add me 4313-1424-4811 ign pplzdude

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Shiny jirachi timid nature please.

Alright, I'll need your Fc and ign, I also have a buy 5 get one free deal if that interests you, if not I'll have it ready for trade soon.

Send the 200PC for the Jirachi when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing