• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Preacher's Eevee Adoption Center

Preacher

Youngster Joey
Credits
0KdGDs.png

Welcome to my adoption center!
Here you can adopt your own Eevee fresh out of the egg
For a LOW price

31689846.png

Please note: I run an adoption Center, not a shop so Eevees will be at a very cheap price and will not be EV trained.

These Eevees are perfect as gifts or being a part of your own party to continue your Pokemon journey. They are also highly recommended for Pokemon collectors due to their rare nature.

The adoption fee for an Eevee is 20PC
To adopt 6 Eevees it costs 100PC (adopt 5 and get 1 free)

To give it a Nickname of your choice, it will be an extra 5PC.

I hope you enjoy your newly adopted Eevee and I would love to hear your feedback [:

look_at_my_paws__eevee__by_moonlighttiger-d4odssl.png

Last edited:

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
this looks like fun
but why adopt evees because we can breed our own?
maybe this can work if you have an intensive with egg moves or i you can garentee shiny or if it comes with the stone needed to evolve. but i wish you luck

Preacher

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is more or less for those who can't get access to Eevees yet but i will definetly consider it in the near future :D

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
I literally just wonder tradeed a 3 iv froakie and got a 5 iv Eevee they are pretty easy to come by, but best of luck, if you come across a shiny in your breeding I'll give you 100 PC for it if you don't want to keep it

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

The adoption fee for an Eevee is 20PC
To adopt 6 Eevees it costs 100PC (adopt 5 and get 1 free)

To give it a Nickname of your choice, it will be an extra 5PC.
Hello, Unique Idea you have here hope you get some buyers soon.
but out site rule says the very Minimum you can sell a pokemon or service is for 20 PC
~~~
6 x 20 = 120

120 is the least you can sell your 6 eevees package for.
~~~
Nicknaming as-well is a service if your gonna charge for that the least it can be is 20 PC or you could make that part free like most sellers here would
~~~
Read everything on this post and adjust your prices so it'll meet our guidelines please.

Preacher

Youngster Joey
Credits
Allright guys what ill do is a bit of an overhaul for the adoption center, soon ill be breeding iv's and shinies! Thanks for the support! This is the first timeive done this stuff hehe :3

testing