• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Project M

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Project M is a hack of Brawl that you can get to give it more of a Melee feel. You can get info about downloading it here: http://projectmgame.com/en/
Those of you that have project m can discuss it below, and post your FC so we can battle! :D

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
So if wifi is disappearing on May 20th, that means you only have 1 month to play Project M online huh?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So if wifi is disappearing on May 20th, that means you only have 1 month to play Project M online huh?
I think it will still work since the wifi is on different service

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I wish I still had my modded wii so I could try playing Project M again. When I first played it, I think it only had like 8 different characters. Weird to see how far it's come since then. Ah well, I'll be reliving the smash nostagia once again soon enough. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wish I still had my modded wii so I could try playing Project M again. When I first played it, I think it only had like 8 different characters. Weird to see how far it's come since then. Ah well, I'll be reliving the smash nostagia once again soon enough. :)
When/if you get it for 3DS, hit me up! :D

testing