Active Quality PokeGen Services (READ ORIGINAL POST)

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have resumed taking orders. Price has dropped.

I have the ability to PokeGen ANY legal Pokemon from ANY game, regardless of generation. I can prove all legality through PokeCheck. I do discounts on large orders. Do NOT ask for illegitimate sets. If you do accidentally, that is okay. However, do try to keep those mistakes at a minimum. Serebii can help you determine if a move set is legal or not. Provide ALL information on the Pokemon that you want. This includes nicknames, TID/SID numbers, hatch and met locations, etc. For Pokemon originating from Generation 4 and prior, the more information you provide, the more limited the IV spread and nature may be. This is especially true for Colosseum/XD because of the rarity of good spreads with good natures.
Pricing:
Originating from Gen 5 game: 50 PC per Pokemon
Originating from Gen 4 game: 70 PC per Pokemon**
Originating from Gen 3 game: 90 PC per Pokemon**
Originating from Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness: 250 PC per Pokemon*

Discounts start at ~10 Pokemon, but feel free to make offers. I am open to all suggestions and offers. I just ask that you be reasonable.

Give all information about the Pokemon you want. Anything you do not provide, I will fill in myself.

*This is due to the high difficulty in making these Pokemon competitive, shiny, and legal. Note that Pokemon from XD Gale of Darkness cannot be shiny.

**Because of PID generation mechanics in Generations 3 and 4, there are only a few natures with 6IV flawless. However, there are many near flawless spreads that are legal.

As many of you may know, the Wifi services of past generations will come to an end. However, I will still be able to PokeGen after that date. I have the ability to download Pokemon without internet connection.

EDIT: IF YOU ASK FOR A SET, I WILL MAKE IT AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS. DO NOT POST IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD WHAT YOU WANT.

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How do you delete a post? I have been trying to get rid of them.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
How do you delete a post? I have been trying to get rid of them.
i can delete them if youd like! you want to keep this one?

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sure!

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes. I have created it and am currently transferring it.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have it in my Y now and I added you. I will be back in less than 15 minutes to make the trade.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am ready to trade

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Lykoan_lazuli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
-Scald
-Toxic
-Wish
-Protect
Evs: (188 Hp, 252 Defense, 48 Special Defense, 16 Speed)

Can I get one of these? Competitive please! You can improve it if this is no good. Also if you can think of a better cleric to use that would be awesome. It's my first step at team building.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
-Scald
-Toxic
-Wish
-Protect
Evs: (188 Hp, 252 Defense, 48 Special Defense, 16 Speed)

Can I get one of these? Competitive please! You can improve it if this is no good. Also if you can think of a better cleric to use that would be awesome. It's my first step at team building.

I can make exactly this. There are many different cleric variants. It really depends upon what your team needs. If your team is crippled by status, Heal Bell is an option. Vaporeon can learn Heal Bell. If you can't decide exactly what you want, I can just make both versions for you. Since all I would have to change is one move or a couple EVs, I could do it for 40 PC rather than the normal charge for two Pokemon from a generation 5 game.

Pokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Edit on secound thought i need this
Whimsicott
nature:calm
ability Prankster
item:leftovers
evs:252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
moveset leach seed substitute encore taunt

Last edited:

Black charizard

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can i get a female solar-power timid charmander for 2 credits cause thats all i got

testing