• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Question for men

Jaysv408

Youngster Joey
Credits
How is it like to date a girl that likes to play video games/ watch anime like what do you even do with her?!?! Just wondering since I never had a girl like that just seem to get those girls that like to go out to clubs and try hard to look good all the time .

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I don't know man, every girl I've been with is the high maintenance type who wants to go out and have fun.

They hate when I play video games and hate sitting at the house chilling, lol.

Jaysv408

Youngster Joey
Credits
Really? I wouldve thought they would want to do the same thing stay home and play video games. Oh well I only have a ds and my only game is omega ruby lol and i dont really play it. i feel it tho im the type that likes to go out aswell probably why I never had a girl that likes to play video games

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Really? I wouldve thought they would want to do the same thing stay home and play video games. Oh well I only have a ds and my only game is omega ruby lol and i dont really play it. i feel it tho im the type that likes to go out aswell probably why I never had a girl that likes to play video games
Whenever my friends and I have a girls night out, we usually go out to the bars/clubs but then after we go home and play drunk video games. There are always mixes of people. :p

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well bro it's isn't a lot different to have an anime gamer gf :D
Mine usually comes at my house to play Games at computer or at PS3 and sometimes she helps me edit some AMVs but most of the time we go out alone or with friends just like all normal couples :D

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
How is it like to date a girl that likes to play video games/ watch anime like what do you even do with her?!?! Just wondering since I never had a girl like that just seem to get those girls that like to go out to clubs and try hard to look good all the time .
Well at least you had dated girls am sitting here being single for 6 generations :Oldman:

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Me and my gf are 6 gyms through pokemon sapphire and we've watched all of indigo league and the black & white animé, it's great fun when she joins in with my love of pokemon! :D

Jaysv408

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds found sebesmos haha I'm going to have to buy a ps4 or xbox and try that lol. Youll find one some day brock. yea that would be nice to have someone to share the same things you would joy to do @ danny and GiaQ

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Coming from a female gamer, I love being able to share that kind of stuff with my partner. But that's the key word: share. My first boyfriend would spend hours playing one-player games and ignoring me... on the one day a week I got to see him in person.

Turns out that was also his one day off of work for the week and he wanted some time to himself, which I guess he felt I was taking away by being around. We never talked about it, though, so I can only speculate.

I guess my point is, communication is really important. You wanna know how someone likes to hang out? Ask them.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Coming from a female gamer, I love being able to share that kind of stuff with my partner. But that's the key word: share. My first boyfriend would spend hours playing one-player games and ignoring me... on the one day a week I got to see him in person.

Turns out that was also his one day off of work for the week and he wanted some time to himself, which I guess he felt I was taking away by being around. We never talked about it, though, so I can only speculate.

I guess my point is, communication is really important. You wanna know how someone likes to hang out? Ask them.
I can totally jump on this idea. My boyfriend is a games journalist, and I'm a huge fan of all games - so we often have trouble coordinating who gets to use which console and on which TV and at what times and blah blah blah. Nonetheless, somedays instead of going out and doing stuff we just sit around and play video games. It's a nice alternative to getting gussied up every now and then.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Yeah, I only get 1-2 days off. I work an awful lot and I like time to myself. My fiancée gets pretty upset when I play Xbox, but I understand why now.

Mozzi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, if you like playing multi-players or talking a lot while you're playing a game, then it's pretty great if you both like video games, but if you're the type that gets really focused on games your playing and just sit quietly playing by yourself, it's gonna be the same as having a girlfriend who doesn't like video games, they're gonna want you to stop playing so much and pay attention to them. (Coming from the girl's side of things).

testing