• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Quick Edits from the PP Hivemind

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
Howdy, My friend wants me to build him an OU Sun Team. I came up with this. This is ,of course, a first edit and I'm looking for constructive criticism, as well as suggestions for this team. Weather teams aren't really my strong suit. :p

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Solar Beam

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage(Edit: Dragon Claw)
- Poison Jab

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Roost

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Mild Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Air Ballon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- SolarBeam

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I'm personally not a fan of outrage with all the fairies running around ready to wall ya

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
I agree, I'm not a fan of outrage as well. I wanted more power, but Dragon Claw would be a better option. Fortunately, I have Poision Jab for the Switch in.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I agree, I'm not a fan of outrage as well. I wanted more power, but Dragon Claw would be a better option. Fortunately, I have Poision Jab for the Switch in.
Yeah, but if you're locked in then they can swap and hit you. And it'd suck to lose one of your fairy counters on that. Especially since they'll resist all the fires.

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
With the switch to Dragon Claw, Wouldn't heatran be a decent switch-in? Only now I would have to switch the Air Balloon to Leftovers.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
With the switch to Dragon Claw, Wouldn't heatran be a decent switch-in? Only now I would have to switch the Air Balloon to Leftovers.
that sounds like it'd work

I run lefties on my Heatran well enough

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Okay, fantastic.

What other suggestions do you have for this team?
I can't think of much else honestly. The only problem I could think of is if your sun runs out and Char is dead...but I'm not sure if you guys would want a Ninetales or not

testing