Rash Treecko

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
if you can offer me something for trade, ill breed one for you this eve, & we'll trade. just let me know what nature you want along with the iv it should lack

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
A rash treecko with a lacking def IV. Like I said, I don't have much to trade as I am new to the competitive arena.. I mean I have a Yveltal, Dusknoir, Talonflame, Crobat, Aegislash. Nothing with 5 IVs or anything.

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
also i need you to send me one of them treckos haha. so trade friend codes, show me some stuff? im not asking for a lot. just something i dont have already to trade for my efforts :alien::D
when can you?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i need you to send me one so i can breed it thats all

fc:4656 9584 2933

im now lets trade!

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ill return it to you when im done breeding mate

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
are you sure this is the configuration you wanted? lack Def iv and not Spe def instead?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
are you sure this is the configuration you wanted? lack Def iv and not Spe def instead?

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
you can maximize his attacks without sacrificing defenses, becaus he had a good range of physical and special attacks, most of which i would tutor. maybe sacrifice speed to increase defense ? && then ev train both defenses, or 1/2 between defenses with the other half maximizing special attack.

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
another option is maximizing special attack in trade of att, retaining speed, at the cost of less but powerful special moves to use

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i kno at least 3 good moves for it with a modest nature.
ill need to restart the build so its gonna take a while
but it can be done

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so i bred one with modest nature lacking attack iv. teach it special moves. so dragon pulse, energy ball, giga drain. two of those moves need to be tutored,& one is a tm. and probably teach it a status move. also ill return your sceptilitie.
have anything to offer me mate?
it would be great !

testing