• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Selling Diancie's! *Ft. Your own Original Diancie!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I have quite a few different natured Diancies so please specify which you would like and I will check my pokebank! They will have the standard 3 IV's at 31 minimum, any extra is an added bonus to you!

They are all Japanese and from the Diancie movie event.

I am also offering an ORIGINAL Diancie service where I am able to claim a RANDOM natured/IV'd Diancie. This Diancie will be one-of-a-kind and will not be a clone, nor cloned.

Diancie - 90pc
Original Diancie - 150pc

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @ELF and @bdubo1 - I do have relaxed in stock and would be happy to sell you one.
What nature were you thinking ELF? And I will check whether or not I have that one :)
Throw me a message on here to let me know when you're online if you are still interested in the Diancies :) Thanks!

ELF

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi @ELF and @bdubo1 - I do have relaxed in stock and would be happy to sell you one.
What nature were you thinking ELF? And I will check whether or not I have that one :)
Throw me a message on here to let me know when you're online if you are still interested in the Diancies :) Thanks!
Hi bold. If possible. I can be online in about an hour or so. Let me know how much I owe you.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi bold. If possible. I can be online in about an hour or so. Let me know how much I owe you.

The diancie will be 70 pc please! Bold is fine, send me a message via the instant chat when you're about!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@NickeX10 - Let me know if you're around and still interested! I do still have a few Diancies left for this price :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@ANWSKraken Hi there! If you are still interested please let me know! I should be around nearly all of today :)

djublonskopf

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have quite a few different natured Diancies so please specify which you would like and I will check my pokebank! They will have the standard 3 IV's at 31 minimum, any extra is an added bonus to you!
Do you still have a Japanese Diancie (of any nature, I'm not picky)? If so, I would be happy to purchase one.
EDIT: As well as the Naive Arceus you have listed under "events"? How much would that be?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

testing