• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Selling Feebases

StefanL

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am selling a couple of Feebases, they are all in Dream Ball, and top IV
Tell me what you would give for one (From pc to pokemons)
Feebas @ Female x2
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Docile

Feebas @Female
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Brave

All of them got the Egg move Dragon Pulse. If you are interested in their stats like attack stat or anything just take contact on the post or Pm me!

Last edited:

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
it would reallly help your sales/trades if you include specific information regarding what you are selling like iv ,ev's, natures, hidden abilities and egg moves because no one would wanna buy a poke with hindering nature even if it has 6ivs or its hidden ability.i was interested till i opened your thread and seen that there's no informations regarding what your selling

StefanL

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
it would reallly help your sales/trades if you include specific information regarding what you are selling like iv ,ev's, natures, hidden abilities and egg moves because no one would wanna buy a poke with hindering nature even if it has 6ivs or its hidden ability.i was interested till i opened your thread and seen that there's no informations regarding what your selling
Thank you! I will edit that!

testing