Trade Completed Shiny Jirachi lvl 100 looking for shiny male raltz

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im looking to get a shiny male raltz i dont care much for the ivs i just want a shiny male raltz preferably with a evolutino stone for it as well because i want a shiny gallade i also have other legendarys and HA starters and pokemon available if you want I just really want a shiny gallade.

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would say yes however i only have 6 credit atm since im fairly new to this forum and im just starting to get into the competitive scene so i dont have much to offer atm :l

austinrayk

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would say yes however i only have 6 credit atm since im fairly new to this forum and im just starting to get into the competitive scene so i dont have much to offer atm :l
I well the minimum for each sell is like 20 p c so I guess go post some comments and talk to people idk

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
alright i hope by the time i get credit you still have the gallade. it is shiny correct? also how much would you want for it?

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
alright ill see what i can get ill contact you in about 2hours i might buy some credits just for that gallade lol.

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright well i have 509 credits now if you could do the trade today i get out of class at 8:30 pacific time so in a bout 2 hours and i should be home at around 9pm if you can do the trade then i would appreciate it. or i can do tommorow at any time since i have tommorow open all day.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I am sorry to say that my Male shiny Ralts has become a female haha
Must have been confused.

Good luck finding one ^^

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
i actually got one and a bunch of other stuff yesterday thanks for offering though xD and sorry about your confused raltz

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
It is fine i already got a lot of stuff over the past week and i have my team and everything now just to get good at pokemon xD!

testing