• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Shiny Jirachi lvl 100 looking for shiny male raltz

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im looking to get a shiny male raltz i dont care much for the ivs i just want a shiny male raltz preferably with a evolutino stone for it as well because i want a shiny gallade i also have other legendarys and HA starters and pokemon available if you want I just really want a shiny gallade.

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would say yes however i only have 6 credit atm since im fairly new to this forum and im just starting to get into the competitive scene so i dont have much to offer atm :l

austinrayk

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would say yes however i only have 6 credit atm since im fairly new to this forum and im just starting to get into the competitive scene so i dont have much to offer atm :l
I well the minimum for each sell is like 20 p c so I guess go post some comments and talk to people idk

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
alright i hope by the time i get credit you still have the gallade. it is shiny correct? also how much would you want for it?

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
alright ill see what i can get ill contact you in about 2hours i might buy some credits just for that gallade lol.

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright well i have 509 credits now if you could do the trade today i get out of class at 8:30 pacific time so in a bout 2 hours and i should be home at around 9pm if you can do the trade then i would appreciate it. or i can do tommorow at any time since i have tommorow open all day.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I am sorry to say that my Male shiny Ralts has become a female haha
Must have been confused.

Good luck finding one ^^

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
i actually got one and a bunch of other stuff yesterday thanks for offering though xD and sorry about your confused raltz

Jesus Valadez

Youngster Joey
Credits
It is fine i already got a lot of stuff over the past week and i have my team and everything now just to get good at pokemon xD!

testing