Trade Completed Shiny Zorua

Ronaai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I completely give; I had a chain of 318 going on Zorua's, then one damn Poochyena came along and ruined it, so wondering if anyone on here has one they'd be willing to trade? :C

Zorua is probably my absolute fave shiny- I tried the GTS and saw one in exchange for a Manaphy, which I have 2, both Shiny, but for some reason the GTS wouldn't let me trade because it's a special pokemon =/=

I don't have many double shiny legendaries, but I have a lot of doubles that aren't shiny ^^

Shiny = *

*Manaphy- Lvl 52

*Azelf - Lvl 50

*Uxie - Lvl 50

Cobalion - I have 3, all non shiny

Virizion - again, 3 but non shiny

Raikou - 3 again, non shiny

There's more, but it's late, and I'm somewhat tired xD

I have a complete Pokedex on Omega Ruby- but the only shiny pokemon I have, are legendaries- if you're looking for a Pokemon and would be willing to trade Shiny Zorua for it (doubt, but can try) just let me know who you're looking for ^^

I will only trade ONE Legendary for Zorua.

Also, please note: I collected Pokemon with the intent to complete my pokedex, so chances are about 99% of them are not perfect. The Legendaries come as they are, so can't change them without cheating. Just please, no:

"I will trade Zorua for Perfect 6 IV "..." "

Because it's not going to happen...I got a lot of these Pokemon from my other Pokemon games, some of which going back to when I was 14-15 so I didn't really care about stats or breeding for the best, just wanted to play a game and beat the Pokemon League ^^;

Well, here's to hoping Q.Q

/Also, with the Legendaries, I promised a few of my doubles to my sister to help her complete her PokeDex/

testing