• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [SHOP/TRADE] Ed's 5 IV Breedjects

EdXerath

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for anything with pokerus

I can make that happen for sure. Do you have HA Eevee or anything interesting to trade? I don't care about IVs. If not I can trade w/e Poke of the list with Pokerus for 60PC (I can't lower the price cause the rules)

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey- I've got Hidden Ability Zubat w/ egg move Brave Bird, Adamant Nature. Best I've bred so far has been 4IV. Would you be willing to trade that for your 5IV Adamant Cubone w/ Lightning Rod?

EdXerath

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey- I've got Hidden Ability Zubat w/ egg move Brave Bird, Adamant Nature. Best I've bred so far has been 4IV. Would you be willing to trade that for your 5IV Adamant Cubone w/ Lightning Rod?

Sure man :)

I Updated de post!

Last edited:

EdXerath

Youngster Joey
Credits
BUMP Shop updated with the things I've been working on the past few days. I hope you see something cool and remember I accept trades (I even prefer it) :)

testing