Community Latest

Should Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire be Remakes or Sequels?

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I personally think they should be sequels, but I don't care what they are. At least I'm getting Hoenn back :D

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Personally don't care since we don't have a say in it anyways :x

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
One of the main things I want in the game is 2D gameplay. I wouldn't like the art-style for XY in OR and AS. I would enjoy something like black and white, but in 3D... Does that make sense o_O

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah they're going to be sequels no matter what xD
I'm just wondering what's going to happen with Rayquaza because unless he gets a change he probably won't be able to be to show Groudon and Kyogre what's up. Also wondering who the new villains will be.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm gonna guess its gonna be magma and aqua again...

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I just want the Hoenn Battle Frontier back

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
They aren't just gonna be remakes! The box art was confirmed to not be stylized art, but a new pokemon. Form or Mega is the question...

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
They aren't just gonna be remakes! The box art was confirmed to not be stylized art, but a new pokemon. Form or Mega is the question...

Where was this confirmed? Where are your sources? o_O

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Where was this confirmed? Where are your sources? o_O
Serebii. All japenese members of club Nintendo got a letter saying that the box art isn't just stylized versions of the legends, but new pokemon...

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Serebii. All japenese members of club Nintendo got a letter saying that the box art isn't just stylized versions of the legends, but new pokemon...

Nice to know that those two will be getting different forms, or something like that. Possible megas?

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well to mega-evolve you'd need the mega ring so I don't know how they'd deal with that; maybe Ludicolo & Shiftry?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
One of the main things I want in the game is 2D gameplay. I wouldn't like the art-style for XY in OR and AS. I would enjoy something like black and white, but in 3D... Does that make sense o_O

I would like anything EXCEPT for the art style that they used during the diamond/platinum and black/white era. Hated those half-ass 2d/3d graphics.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I would like anything EXCEPT for the art style that they used during the diamond/platinum and black/white era. Hated those half-ass 2d/3d graphics.
I wan it to follow x and y graphics, but have a different color style, lighter grass, greener ocean, just something to make it different in looks from x and y

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think it would be cool for it to be a sequel game to the events in Ruby and Sapphire, instead of a remake. That way we could sort of see a timeline of game events, like how Black & White 2 are sequels to Black & White.

testing