• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Some Event Pokemon/Legendaries! LF Shinies!

Murazor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! I have a few event pokemon for trade that I think are pretty valuable.
I have a shiny Genesect from the 2013 japan event, and a Keldeo from the 2012 movie. Also, I have the more recent Shiny Yveltal.
The legendaries I have are: Celebi, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Jirachi, Regitrio, and Kyurem.

There are only a few shinies that I need:
Noibat, Goomy, Skiddo, Spritzee, Amaura, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.
Some additional pokemon I would like (but not as much as shinies) are Shaymin and Cresselia.

If you have a pokemon I want and I have one that interests you, I'd love to work out a deal!

UninvitedUpbringing

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! I have a few event pokemon for trade that I think are pretty valuable.
I have a shiny Genesect from the 2013 japan event, and a Keldeo from the 2012 movie. Also, I have the more recent Shiny Yveltal.
The legendaries I have are: Celebi, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Jirachi, Regitrio, and Kyurem.

There are only a few shinies that I need:
Noibat, Goomy, Skiddo, Spritzee, Amaura, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.
Some additional pokemon I would like (but not as much as shinies) are Shaymin and Cresselia.

If you have a pokemon I want and I have one that interests you, I'd love to work out a deal!
Hi im willing to trade the problem is I have a shiny aurorus not shiny amaura if that is still ok im willing to trade for that keldeo.

testing