• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Some Event Pokemon.........

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I have some Event Pokémon for trade........
Arceus x2
Mew x1
Victini x1
Shiny Darkrai x1

Please send offers below thanks!!
P.S. I may accept shiny offers too depending on what they are.

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I have some Event Pokémon for trade........
Arceus x2
Mew x1
Victini x1
Shiny Darkrai x1

Please send offers below thanks!!
P.S. I may accept shiny offers too depending on what they are.

what event does victini and mew come from? are they untouched? :)
I have a list of UT flawless shinies KB, if the victini is from the pokescrap event and isnt dated 12/01/2014

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
what event does victini and mew come from? are they untouched? :)
I have a list of UT flawless shinies KB, if the victini is from the pokescrap event and isnt dated 12/01/2014
I'm not sure what events they came from because I got them traded to me. What do you mean by pokescrap event and dated???

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm not sure what events they came from because I got them traded to me. What do you mean by pokescrap event and dated???
Theres a recent event in dec 2014 called the pokescrap event where they released coupons for Victini,Keldeo,SHaymin. Im looking for one however not the one received on 12/01/2014 because it has the same date as the powersave. :)
I can tell you if its a pokescrap victini if you would tell me its OT/ID
Thanks

Valency420

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have event legends, shines, and IV breed pokemon(ditto, evee as well as EV training items. I am really interested in your mew if you still have it.

testing