Speedboost Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm just starting in the competitive game and find it impossible to breed max IV starters. would anybody trade me these starters with 5-6 IVs? I honestly don't have much to trade. Help me get started?

-Adamant Speedboost Torchic
-Mild Treecko
-Naughty Mudkip

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have Quiet , speedboost lvl1 Torchic , perfect 5 IVS (HP.Atk,Def,SpA,SpD)
Also ... Sassy speedboost lvl1 Torchic , perfect 5 IVS (HP,Def,SpA,SpD.Spe)

let me know if you are interested !

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
The Quiet speed boost Torchic would be Perfect! I've been trying to breed a 5 IV starter from scratch for a while and it just isn't working out. My FC: 1521-2951-3638. As I said in the first message, I'm very new to this.. including trading online. I don't have much, are you looking for anything in particular?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
my FC is : 3540 - 3076 - 2253
IGN : fof
What is you in game name ?
and any good pokemon from your end will be appreciated :)
I will add you now

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cool , I am online now .. will you be able to do the trade now ?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yes , you will see me in your friends list , then invite me to trade

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok , I am online , just invite to trade when you are available
Alright an error code keeps popping up on this update so I'm going to figure this out and get back to you another time. Sorry for the inconvenience I'm really new to the online stuff, never used it for the ds.

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright an error code keeps popping up on this update so I'm going to figure this out and get back to you another time. Sorry for the inconvenience I'm really new to the online stuff, never used it for the ds.
don't worry about it :) there is also a torchic as you exactly want with @Tunercrazed .. let me know if you want to trade with me or you prefer the other one :)

Thomas Bremser

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a 5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Torchic if you are still wanting that nature
Hey Tunercrazed, I'd love to trade for that adamant speed boost torchic if you're still willing. You may have seen in previous messages that I don't much to trade but I'll try to make it worth it.
FC: 1521-2951-3639

testing