Splatoon

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Title says it all. Let's talk about Splatoon!

I love this game and find it ridiculously addicting. Right now, I'm trying to collect and experiment with all the gear and weapons. IT'S A COMPLETIONIST'S DREAM YOU GUYS

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I AM A SQUIDKID. WOOOOOOOO

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Please don't be the Krak-On Roller -_- I see way too many people use that. Honestly, I like the Aerospray RG, the Carbon Roller and the Splash-O-Matic. Personally, I like the Shooter class

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Please don't be the Krak-On Roller -_- I see way too many people use that. Honestly, I like the Aerospray RG, the Carbon Roller and the Splash-O-Matic. Personally, I like the Shooter class
I use Krak-On once in a while, but my favorites are the Inkbrush and the Carbon Roller.

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh good, almost thought you might have been like everyone else who plays. Go ahead and add me and we can play together sometime ;) Also, go to SquidBoards for a community just like this one for Splatoon

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Oh good, almost thought you might have been like everyone else who plays. Go ahead and add me and we can play together sometime ;) Also, go to SquidBoards for a community just like this one for Splatoon
Oh, cool! I feel like I just found the password for a secret club! :Laugh:

testing