Starter Pokèmon For Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire

Carl Philip

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was willing to trade me any starter Pokemon that you can get before/after you defeat the Elite Four (also the Kanto starters if you have them). I'm not looking for any starters with max EV's or anything, just any regular starter. These are the starters that I already have:
• Torchic
• Mudkip
• Totodile
• Chikorita
• Chimchar
• Piplup
• Snivy
• Froakie
• Charmander
It doesn't matter whether you evolved them or not, it just depends if your willing to part with any of these Pokemon. I haven't caught that much Pokemon that other people would be interested in so keep this in mind!

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I can part with at least one or two of the starters I have in my X version. Would that be cool?

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have some Squirtles, Bulbasaurs, Turtwigs, Treeckos, and some Tepigs. What I want in return is, if possible, the following: a female Delibird (any level), a Sentret (any gender or level), and Poliwag, with its hidden ability Drizzle. If you can't get any of these, I don't mind receiving fodder for the trades.

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sounds good. Thanks man! Just so you know, my FC and stuff is in the signature below. Good luck!

Carl Philip

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can't get most of these Pokemon because most of them are solely in XY and Delibird is just annoying since DexNav can't identify any in its specific location right now. So can we still trade?

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sure! What's your FC?

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What's your in-game name?

Carl Philip

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll trade you my Charmander to help you out Wolfie. Just give me your friend code and I'll help you out as soon as possible. My Friend Code is posted on one of the previous posts.

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey Carl, I'm on now. Think we can trade?

Carl Philip

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for not responding in over a month. I've been meaning to get back on this thread but I wasn't getting any messages that people were replying to this thread so I assumed this thread was dead (my bad). Now that I've fixed it, it should be able to let me know when you or other people post. Considering the circumstances, I may just pull the plug on this thread. I'll give it another week for people to respond, but if no one does then off with its head!

Andras

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello,
I just finished the game and have need Chikorita, Cyndaquil, treecko, and mudkip. I have all of the rest if anyone would like to swap. Thanks

testing