• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Staryu Please!

WoloTV

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I have been looking to find a staryu for days, and after no luck, I have decided to come here for help!
In return I can give you:
Lv.40 Mantine
Lv.30 Barboach
Lv.3 Lilypup
Lv.40 Taillow
Lv.40 Druddigon
Thanks

Last edited:

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there. Are you still looking for Staryu? Are you looking for it to be special in any way? Certain IVs, gender, nickname, etc? I can breed my starmie for you, but if you're looking for specifics, it'll take me a little bit of time to get it how you want it. I cannot promise shinies at all. I don't really need anything in return. :)

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay. I'll be able to get it to you in about 1 hour if you'll be available then

WoloTV

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay just message me when you are ready.
My friend code: 3067-6030-6087
I will trade you a lillipup for it :)

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lilipup is perfectly fine :) This Staryu has 4IVs: HP, Def, Sp. Def, Speed. I'm also sending it with a water stone so that you can easily evolve it at your leisure without having to hunt for a stone :)
I've added your FC, and am ready whenever you are.
Pokémon AS In Game Name: Kristine
3DS Friend Code: 3136-7952-6028

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
:) No worries, no rush. When you come on and see me, just send a trade request. I'm working on a few other things at the same time, so if I miss it, just resend.

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yup. What is your In Game Name? I've had someone making trade requests, is that you?

testing