Honorable
Credits
850 pc
Mega Hitmonlee: 409 pc
Shadowman101: 300 pc
Deadsouls: 110 pc
McCloud <3: 10 pc
Doomfaller: 1 pc

We aren't a greedy megachurch using your fund for our bonuses and vacations. Donate people.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
About to donate 30 more pc. Question, what exactly is our pc being used for in the bank? Not that I would ever doubt the glory of Black Winter or anything. #winterpride
We are gonna use it to replace the XIT/Elite banner above, with team BW's banner...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ooh, that's it? Awesome! It will help us, so we should do it. I've only donated 40pc, and I would donate more now, but I'm not getting pc when I post? Oh well, I'll ask a mod or admin.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
You should be if you are posting. I don't know what is wrong then.
Found out I hit posting limit per hour in order to ratchet up a bunch of pc to donate. 200 pc now! Well on my way to helping donate.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That is why you spam posted a bunch. That is fine. I honestly don't care because more money for this amazing family.
Yes. To me pc is relatively useless. I can breed 6 IVs and shinies without needing someone's service. Might take a little bit with Masuda method and shiny charm, but it works just fine. I can make gfx, so I don't need that. So, basically I'm just trying to promote the team and gather us some wealth. As long as you guys are fine with it, I'll keep doing it.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Yes. To me pc is relatively useless. I can breed 6 IVs and shinies without needing someone's service. Might take a little bit with Masuda method and shiny charm, but it works just fine. I can make gfx, so I don't need that. So, basically I'm just trying to promote the team and gather us some wealth. As long as you guys are fine with it, I'll keep doing it.
I can't make any pc right now. No one has gotten super rich fast since Forbiddensandwich did, but he was lucky.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I won't be donating anytime soon, I just lost all my PC to rock paper scissors

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
12,502 donated! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Why the f**k would you bet that much pc on a shitty game? We have 1,275 pc in the bank.
That "shitty game" got me to 30K PC... So...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
They reversed all wins and losses... So my 12,500 donated is no longer there... :(

testing