• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Draco Registration

DarkBlaze63

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, my name is Dark-Blaze63. I'm reasonably new to this site and i like battling but i'm not overly good. I thought that joining a team would allow me to get better. I hope you will allow me into the team. :)

JarDorK

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello, my name is André and I'm from Portugal, I'm fairly new to online competitive, since i been trying and successful getting the pokedex done, each i completed, in my area there is only a few people that play pokemon, so i dont have much persons to play, but i like to play and play sometimes online, i play lots of games, mainly rpg, mmorpg and rts, one of my favorite types is dragon

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello, my name is Dark-Blaze63. I'm reasonably new to this site and i like battling but i'm not overly good. I thought that joining a team would allow me to get better. I hope you will allow me into the team. :)
hello, my name is André and I'm from Portugal, I'm fairly new to online competitive, since i been trying and successful getting the pokedex done, each i completed, in my area there is only a few people that play pokemon, so i dont have much persons to play, but i like to play and play sometimes online, i play lots of games, mainly rpg, mmorpg and rts, one of my favorite types is dragon
Hey guys, the more the merrier! To apply for the team (you have to do this for us to be able to add you), click the Teams tab at the top of the page. Then, click on Team Draco. After that you'll see our banner, and underneath it to the right you'll find the "apply" button. If you could just leave us with a short summary of what you said here, that'd be great, and we'd be happy to have you.j :)

NEVERMIND, I figured out how to add you. :p Welcome ot the team!

Ibrahim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone,

My name is Ibrahim and my nickname is "Marth", I would like to join team Draco because being a member of a team is always beneficial. I would like to battle against skilled battlers and benefit from different battling styles. I would love to participate in exclusive team gatherings and learn from different battlers. Also, I would like to build some solid teams using the pokemons that I really love!

In return:
I can offer this team my dedication and support.
I can host a tournament or any special event with the team's name as the sponsor of the event.
I will buy from the members of this team when I make any adjustments or need any help.

Best of luck

Ibrahim

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello everyone,

My name is Ibrahim and my nickname is "Marth", I would like to join team Draco because being a member of a team is always beneficial. I would like to battle against skilled battlers and benefit from different battling styles. I would love to participate in exclusive team gatherings and learn from different battlers. Also, I would like to build some solid teams using the pokemons that I really love!

In return:
I can offer this team my dedication and support.
I can host a tournament or any special event with the team's name as the sponsor of the event.
I will buy from the members of this team when I make any adjustments or need any help.

Best of luck

Ibrahim
Welcome to the team Marth! I'll get you added right now. :)

Akuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, the name's Akuma!

I would love to apply to this team. I am not the greatest at battles, but I do love it and I bet that with your help I will get stronger.

I don't have much to offer but my promise of working hard for the team. Also, if i get to enter, each member will have a 20% off in my store.

I'm pretty active in both the website (even if I don't speak much, english isn't my main lenguage) and the game. Time difference shouldn't be a problem since I go to sleep really late here in Spain.

Thank you for your time! (^_^)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome! I'll get you added right away. :)
Hello, the name's Akuma!

I would love to apply to this team. I am not the greatest at battles, but I do love it and I bet that with your help I will get stronger.

I don't have much to offer but my promise of working hard for the team. Also, if i get to enter, each member will have a 20% off in my store.

I'm pretty active in both the website (even if I don't speak much, english isn't my main lenguage) and the game. Time difference shouldn't be a problem since I go to sleep really late here in Spain.

Thank you for your time! (^_^)

Dakoteaking

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi this is the first time that I've even heard about there being groups for pokemon....forgive me i kinda lived under a rock I never had interenet when i owned any of the old nintendo systems. I love pokemon still got thousands upon thousands of cards and still going. I would like to experience and continue to love pokemon with other people. I don't have to work and I am always on my 3ds. I do generally have a decent understanding of how to play...I've been doing it since I was like 5 and I am now 22...

Fred

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join Idk what I really have to offer im new to the whole online battling thing but I'm in the army and I like using my free time battling so Im just looking for a good place to grow and learn and hopefully teach one day

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I'd like to join Idk what I really have to offer im new to the whole online battling thing but I'm in the army and I like using my free time battling so Im just looking for a good place to grow and learn and hopefully teach one day
haha Welcome to the Team ill add you right away :p

Tatu123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello my name is Vinny (But my ign is Tatu). This is my application for Team Draco.

I decided to join Draco cause I like dragon types :). I'm not very good in battling but I like trading alot tho. I hope by joining Team Draco I could get better in battling and help make my team better. I hope I can learn alot from Team Draco members.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Hello my name is Vinny (But my ign is Tatu). This is my application for Team Draco.

I decided to join Draco cause I like dragon types :). I'm not very good in battling but I like trading alot tho. I hope by joining Team Draco I could get better in battling and help make my team better. I hope I can learn alot from Team Draco members.
lolz Welcome to the Team ill add you right away :) and don't worry we got ur back on battling ;)

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am thinking about joining. I am new to Pokemon (only played an hour of fire red, half of Y, and all of Omega Ruby). I am working on my national dex and want to start competitive battling. I have several 4 and 5IV pokemon (from wonder trading), but need some help. I would like to join because I can breed good pokemon with some help getting started, and hopefully learn competitive battling to contribute. I can help after 5pm EST most days and over the weekends. I want to help, but I have limited knowledge and not a lot of tools for competition.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I am thinking about joining. I am new to Pokemon (only played an hour of fire red, half of Y, and all of Omega Ruby). I am working on my national dex and want to start competitive battling. I have several 4 and 5IV pokemon (from wonder trading), but need some help. I would like to join because I can breed good pokemon with some help getting started, and hopefully learn competitive battling to contribute. I can help after 5pm EST most days and over the weekends. I want to help, but I have limited knowledge and not a lot of tools for competition.
Well we shall gladly accept you into our family. We can deff help you with anything you need and help you reach any and all goals you have in mind. Ill add you right away. :)

Jbones

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to apply to join this team :Cat: Im active and ready to participate in Tournaments and any other Team activities. I'll help the Team grow and help members as much as I can!

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to apply to join this team :Cat: Im active and ready to participate in Tournaments and any other Team activities. I'll help the Team grow and help members as much as I can!
We shall welcome you with open arms :)

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Looking for a team to join?

About us: We are a team composed of many battlers who have all come together along with other members of the community to form a fun and friendly community within PerfectPokemon. We love heated battles and bonding with our fellow members over a game we all grew up with! We're always looking for members and new people to compete against in order to help Team Draco grow stronger!

What we can offer:
1.) Unique forum banner
2.) Fun and friendly sub community
3.) Full access to team-exclusive activities.
4.) Battle and strategy coaching
5.) Team building assistance

Requirements:
1.) MUST be an active member of both the site and the team.
2.) MUST write a short application telling us why you want to join and what you can offer the team.
3.) Members may be asked to participate in a test battle upon wishing to participate in Team Wars.

Convinced yet?

If anything about our team has caused you to wish to become a member, go ahead and let us know! We would love to have you! :D

The fire of a dragon burns inside each and every one of our hearts.....

Will you embrace yours?

- @Gold 2.0

I would love to join ur great team. I offer my battle skills for team wars and discounts of Pokemon in my shop. I am active on this site and could help ur already amazing team a lot. :) I will also breed Pokemon to the best of my ability for the team.