Team Draco Registration

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Looking for a team to join?

About us: We are a team composed of many battlers who have all come together along with other members of the community to form a fun and friendly community within PerfectPokemon. We love heated battles and bonding with our fellow members over a game we all grew up with! We're always looking for members and new people to compete against in order to help Team Draco grow stronger!

What we can offer:
1.) Unique forum banner
2.) Fun and friendly sub community
3.) Full access to team-exclusive activities.
4.) Battle and strategy coaching
5.) Team building assistance

Requirements:
1.) MUST be an active member of both the site and the team.
2.) MUST write a short application telling us why you want to join and what you can offer the team.
3.) Members may be asked to participate in a test battle upon wishing to participate in Team Wars.

Convinced yet?

If anything about our team has caused you to wish to become a member, go ahead and let us know! We would love to have you! :D

The fire of a dragon burns inside each and every one of our hearts.....

Will you embrace yours?

- @Gold 2.0

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wish you guys the best of luck! Anyone thinking of joining here, you won't be disappointed! :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Let's do this, guys!

I wish you guys the best of luck! Anyone thinking of joining here, you won't be disappointed! :D
Wishing you all the best with Black Winter :)

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello! I would like to apply for this team. I wish to join this team because I would love to help a dawning team. I offer Team Draco my battling skills. I look forward to contributing to the team. Thank you.

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Whakamole

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join the team! I want to join because I like the idea of a close group of teamates which sounds like what this team is XD, I offer battle skills (admittedly I'm not fantastic and meta... yet but I'm trying) and will do as much for the team I can

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I'd like to join the team! I want to join because I like the idea of a close group of teamates which sounds like what this team is XD, I offer battle skills (admittedly I'm not fantastic and meta... yet but I'm trying) and will do as much for the team I can
Welcome to the team!! I'll add you when I get time since im in class right now but welcome to Team Draco!

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hi, my name is Argue. I'm currently a Nova member but I'm looking for a new team to help build a legacy.

Nova is already established, I feel like there should be a new team to do the same. I feel like Draco has the potential and power to be the next big thing.

I want to be apart of that and help Team Draco accomplish championship caliber success. Please, sign me up. :)

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I wanna join because Nova is too mainstream.

eboclove

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join Team Draco, learning more about different ways to battle and new ways to build teams is something i would love, in return id of course be offering all my current knowledge and battleing experience

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to join Team Draco, learning more about different ways to battle and new ways to build teams is something i would love, in return id of course be offering all my current knowledge and battleing experience
Sure, I'll add you now :)

Znorlax

Youngster Joey
Credits
I definitely want to join niqyue told me and I battled him and he gave me advice and I'm buying stuff from him now
Really hope to contribute in anyway
It's nice to see a friendly gaming community on this site
Everywhere else is kinda shit
Coughcough destiny cough cough

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I definitely want to join niqyue told me and I battled him and he gave me advice and I'm buying stuff from him now
Really hope to contribute in anyway
It's nice to see a friendly gaming community on this site
Everywhere else is kinda shit
Coughcough destiny cough cough
Sure! I'll add you right now :) Why not try signing up for our Boot Camp? It's a great place to get started :D

testing