The Swedish Stork has landed.

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everybody my name is Alexander I have just started playing Pokemon again after being on a break sinve The original Silver. Just finished the story on Omega Ruby yesterday. My goal is to get a living pokedex and then breeding my own perfect pokemons for online play. And eventually join a team here if I find anyone that is willing to pick me up and learn me;) I am also a laserdisc collector and spends about all my extra money on Laserdiscs and new gear. And I play CS:GO a lot but won't have a good internet connection for another 3 months when I get the fiberline finished for my new house. Oh I forgot I am 23 years old and from Sweden if you have'nt figured out by the title. My nickname Ciconia means Stork in Latin.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to perfect pokemon! :D

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello everybody my name is Alexander I have just started playing Pokemon again after being on a break sinve The original Silver. Just finished the story on Omega Ruby yesterday. My goal is to get a living pokedex and then breeding my own perfect pokemons for online play. And eventually join a team here if I find anyone that is willing to pick me up and learn me;) I am also a laserdisc collector and spends about all my extra money on Laserdiscs and new gear. And I play CS:GO a lot but won't have a good internet connection for another 3 months when I get the fiberline finished for my new house. Oh I forgot I am 23 years old and from Sweden if you have'nt figured out by the title. My nickname Ciconia means Stork in Latin.

do you play it on steam? If so add my steam account , same as my account here :D

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will try to remember to add you when I get my internetconnection.

testing