Closed The Ultimate Cheapest(30PC) Perfect Pokemon Shop ,EVENT HOOPA FOR 50PC!!, Items, Hatch your own egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAI RATHNA VAMSI

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome To The Ultimate And Cheapest Pokemon Shop!!

Current Offers: Event Hoopa(LVL 50) For 50PC!!!

Buy 2 and get 1 free.

Here you can get any pokemon you want of any kind.

I have all pokemons you want for cheapest price!

Any pokemon for just 30 PC!

For shinyfying it is free!

Nicknaming is Free!(cannot nickname legendaries, they may have some other names. sorry)

Any moves,IV’s,EV’s(cannot guarntee same ev's, but they will be nearly equal),level for free!!

You get a free item of your choice!

All pokemon have blue pentagon which means they are gen 6 born!!!

I will guarantee to make pokemon ready within 24 hrs of your order(please forgive me if due to some problems I cannot make it in time.in that case I will give 20% discount.)

Freebies or discounts for returning customers!!

Buy 4 and get 2 pokemon free!!

Fill out the form:

Pokemon:

Nickname:

Pokerus:

Level:

Shiny: (Y/N)

Pokeball:

Ability:

Nature:

Moves:

Egg Moves:

IV’s:

EV’s:

Item:

NOTE: 99% of pokemons will be as described, but some pokemons, example: shiny locked cannot be shiny, pokemon which are impossible to get in gen 6 cannot have blue pentagon. Even though I have all pokemons you want, please forgive me if I cannot trade some pokemon for some reasons(PC for that pokemon will be returned).I an sorry, I cannot trade pokemons with transfer only moves.

Hatch your own egg: Hatch your own customised egg that you want. 20PC each!!. Buy 4 Get 2 Free!!.

Just fill the form:

Pokemon:

Shiny:

Ability:

Nature:

IV's:

The Ultimate Breeding Bundle: Any number of dittos with perfect iv’s and shiny any nature for 100PC each. Buy 5 and get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 free, buy 20 get 7 free.

Item Shop: Any item for just 20 PC!

Buy 4 get 2 free!!

Event Shop: Almost all event pokemon of OR/AS/X/Y for 50 PC!(I will try to get all event pokemons but forgive me if i cant)
Pokemon Modifying Shop: I can take your pokemon and modify however you want and again return it to you. Each modification is 20 PC. nick naming not available yet.
Clonning Shop: Clonning any pokemon you have. 20PC for each clone. Buy 4 and Get 2 free.

After every purchase, please leave positive feedback here:http://perfectpokemon.com/userfeedback/sai-rathna-vamsi.14666/?reloadList=1&amountFilter[0]=1
as it will help me become trusted seller.
If you have any questions please ask them below. Thanks for visiting my shop, Have a good day!
Please post your orders below with your friend code, be sure to add my friend code so we can trade.

note: things you bought here should not be resold. i will report you if you sell them.

My fc is: 3454-3487-3325

Last edited:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
20 pc is the minimum price per item/service sold plz adjust your prices ty :p

I.e. nicknaming has to be a minimum of 20 pc...as well your discounts on alrdy minimum priced services cannot take effect because it would break the minimum feel free to IM me if u have any furthur questions :p

SAI RATHNA VAMSI

Youngster Joey
Credits
20 pc is the minimum price per item/service sold plz adjust your prices ty :p

I.e. nicknaming has to be a minimum of 20 pc...as well your discounts on alrdy minimum priced services cannot take effect because it would break the minimum feel free to IM me if u have any furthur questions :p
ok, can i keep nicknaming as free??

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow,your the best one i ever met in PerfectPokemon! I'll take one Hoopa please!

Nilesh9

Youngster Joey
Credits
Level can be either 52 or 50, i don't mind
As for evs, 252 attk/252 sp def/4 hp and 6 ivs plz

Also, can it have no ribbons? i hate them

Last edited by a moderator:

Nilesh9

Youngster Joey
Credits
My fc:2165-7342-2977
ign: Nilesh

Oh, i just noticed that hoopa is 75 pc.Ok, i will buy one

SAI RATHNA VAMSI

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, i need
40 Rare Candy.
They are ready, say me whenever u want, also u get 20 rare candies free, so 60 rare candies for 800 PC, say ur friend code and name in pokemon, add mine too so we can trade. I will give rare candies after I recieve PC

Also, Just for knowing, I have easy method instead of trading 60 pokemons holding rare candies, if u r interested trade me ur pokemon which u want to be leveled up, I will level up and give for u. At the cost of rare candies with buy 4 get 2 free offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing