• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Time to play?

Lady21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi all, I've been playing on and off since DP but this is the first release I'm really here for. I am in Canada in the EST time zone and its 10pm. I'm currently downloading Moon on my DS. Will I be able to play when the download finishes, or will it not let me play until midnight? I can't believe they would let us play early when there are midnight release events and such..

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hi all, I've been playing on and off since DP but this is the first release I'm really here for. I am in Canada in the EST time zone and its 10pm. I'm currently downloading Moon on my DS. Will I be able to play when the download finishes, or will it not let me play until midnight? I can't believe they would let us play early when there are midnight release events and such..
Aye, lets celebrate your first release! :D

I live in Canada too, but won't be getting it until tomorrow. There are some people who have gotten the game early through download versions, and bribes, you might be able to play early! Lol

Lady21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Aye, lets celebrate your first release! :D

I live in Canada too, but won't be getting it until tomorrow. There are some people who have gotten the game early through download versions, and bribes, you might be able to play early! Lol
Hi Cheza, fellow Canadian :D It's going to be hard to resist playing all night but I have to adult (ie work) tomorrow so I I'll have to stop tonight to get some sleep. But this weekend is for training!

And yay celebrating my first poke-release!! :D:Woot::Asshat:

testing