• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

TOURNAMENT: Blazin fast!! 3 out of 8 places are getting paid!! CLOSED

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yea i know but i was in a hurry :) anyway i think we will be ready in a while!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so far we have the following trainers registered

choser of ways
mega hitmonlee
notsoclunch
giovanni
gang green

plz i need a post from every partisipant to see if everyone is here and ready to battle
thanks

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to join my fc is 4425-1947-3253 ign ben

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join my fc is 4425-1947-3253 ign ben
thanks a lot! pc received and you are the 6th member! 2 more to go unless all partisipants agree to start imediatelly with 6 competitors

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yea he was online the whole day (day for me) but he went to job now! what a pity :(

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
2 trainers quited so unffortunately we need to postpone it for some more minutes if someone that already paid the entrance fee wants to quit please let me know so i can imediate refund you thanks!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So gathering 6-8 people was way harder than i thought! the tournament will start today at 5pm EST and so far the following trainers are already registered and paid the entrance fee

Notsocluntch
Giovanni
Zac1297

If for any reason someone that already paid the entrance fee wants to quit he will be refunded instantly so if you want to quit please let me know!

if more than 10 people are registered by that time, trainers will be putted in 2 equal teams of 5-6 trainers each team (table) ! if we have less than 8 (wich i dont believe it) the tourney will still take place and the new prizes will be posted here just before the beggining of the tournament
thanks

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I'll be there.
But I'm not sending the PC until then

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sure its better not to send any pc till that time just in case you want to quit for any reason!
thanks!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
no problem i set the time at 6pm EST so i guess we can all be online (except mega i guess)