FT TradeBack Helping

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guys , i see a lot of people having troubles to evolve some of their pokemon so i decided to make this thread to help all of you that need it.
It's a free service so to get helped you mustn't give something but if you can trade me something to back my kindness i appreciate it a lot
(Gifts i really appreciate: all BP item/Rare Candies/PP-UP/if you have breeded something and have some 5Ivs more)
One thing i really ask at all of you that use this service is to leave a positive feedback on my profile; to leave it click on the green spot under my icon on this this thread

I'm from an UTC+1 country and i'm a student so i'm online from 15:00 to 23:00 during the week ; during the weekends i don't know how much i'll have but i'll try to help you; So comparate my UTC with yours to see when we can be online at the same time

GreenScizor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys , i see a lot of people having troubles to evolve some of their pokemon so i decided to make this thread to help all of you that need it.
It's a free service so to get helped you mustn't give something but if you can trade me something to back my kindness i appreciate it a lot
(Gifts i really appreciate: all BP item/Rare Candies/PP-UP/if you have breeded something and have some 5Ivs more)
One thing i really ask at all of you that use this service is to leave a positive feedback on my profile; to leave it click on the green spot under my icon on this this thread

I'm from an UTC+1 country and i'm a student so i'm online from 15:00 to 23:00 during the week ; during the weekends i don't know how much i'll have but i'll try to help you; So comparate my UTC with yours to see when we can be online at the same time
Hey I'm looking to do a tradeback to evolve my scyther, I have 5iv vuplixs with freeze dry moonblast and snow warning to give in return.

testing