• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Type Gems Shop (40PC Each)

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The first 5 customers can buy one get one free! No. of customers: 0

Well since now I have them, I can now sell the type gems!
Note:In gen 6 the gems were changed so that instead of a 50% boost to a move it only gives a 30% boost.

Thanks to Powersaves I have infinite items so my stocks here will never run out.Thankfully these are the only un-used items that can be traded.

Just specify the type(s) of gem you want and I'll give them to you on some junk pokes.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
The first 5 customers can buy one get one free! No. of customers: 0

Well since now I have them, I can now sell the type gems!
Note:In gen 6 the gems were changed so that instead of a 50% boost to a move it only gives a 30% boost.

Thanks to Powersaves I have infinite items so my stocks here will never run out.Thankfully these are the only un-used items that can be traded.

Just specify the type(s) of gem you want and I'll give them to you on some junk pokes.
they arent tradeable man :(

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I seem to be able to trade them. :|

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I seem to be able to trade them. :|
not over wifi, only normal gem is tradeable. Me and andrew tried to make sure, all non released items arent tradable. Sorry :/

testing