• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What are your favorite (and least favorite) things about X and Y?

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
We all know the new game is great, and has a lot to offer, but surely I am not the only one who has a few tiny gripes about it here and there. So what do you guys like and dislike about it? Could be pokemon, game mechanics, anything about it.

Me, personally, I love Pokemonamie and that we can EV train a lot easier, but at the same time those are a bit of a falling as well. When I play with my pokemon constantly and train them, it gets a little tedious and the process can sometimes slow down more than it really needs to. It makes me a little sad that besides those and a few other things (Battle Maison/Institution, breeding, chaining, etc) there isn't much more for me to do. I'm pretty sure I've done it all. I know it's just one of my quirks but I'd love some more minigames for Amie or super training. I hate chaining with a passion and the maison and institution just cheat, so in times like this I wish there were the contests again or even a chance to make Pokepuffs ourselves! Oh, but the trading. I looooove how you have easier access to trading. <3

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I really like the new Pokemon themselves as well as the way that X and Y have changed competitive battling. Another thing that I really like is Wonder Trading. I do dislike the super training as well as the fact that there is not too much off an after-game.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Least it's not just me who feels like there's not much to do post game. ;U;

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Favorite thing: everything
Least favorite thing: save data corruption

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
The love the customization of the character. I love how big the game is. I hate that RNG isn't on the 3ds yet. I also don't like the lack of weather due to my Gastrodon becoming UU most likely.

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hate that Japan got Pokebank and so many other things like events and MAX OPowers. :D

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
@BadPandaPancham
Save data corruption? Sounds horrible. ._. I'm so glad to not have encountered that..Though I had a near heart attack one day with Pokemon X.

@Deadsouls
I love customization! I really hope we get more clothes, though. I've bought a lot.Maybe almost everything I've wanted. xD I'd also love to take my hat off for once, though. Maybe have just a hairpin or something. xP

@OG34
I didn't know about MAX OPowers until you posted about it! That's so not cool. D: Freakin' Japan.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I like the new pokemon and costomization features but i didint like how they only put in about 70 pokemon

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Pokemon Z is rumored. There is Zygarde. Nintendo releases a director's cut every gen except for last gen. Along with maybe a remake. I want a remake of the 3rd gen games.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I have been waiting for a remake of the 3rd gen games since Black and White came out. I really want to play the old Battle Frontier that was on Emerald again with the new pokemon that have come out since then. That Battle Frontier was the best in my opinion.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I really hope so but there are rumors that the next pokemon games to come out will be 7th gen with the possible Plus and Minus games.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
True, I wonder if there will be story differences like there usually are with the third games.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I love the character customization, the graphics, the new battle mechanics, the pokemon, and just the entire game in general! Story could've been played out a little better though, in my opinion. But this is definitely a step in the right direction for The Pokemon series! Can't wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

testing