What starter did you pick, and why?

Becidot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tell me why you chose your starter!

I chose Litten because cats are assholes, and I own four of them.
No type preference, really - I've since managed to get hold of the other two starters anyway!

AngelKohana

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually really like all 3 of them, but when I started up Moon I went with Litten since my other two friends got the other, didn't have a single regret on my way the final trials ended up naming her Tigress

One Sun I picked Popplio, just cause it's adorable I named him Zuma...I'm hopin to pick a another copy of Sun or Moon just for challenge runs or when I reset Sun I may start with Rowlet to say yeah I used all 3 somewhere haha

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Don't tell Gold 2.0, but I actually like all of the designs including the poplio line, but I ended up going with rowlett because Decidueye is one of my all time favorite Pokemon designs. I love the typing, look, and backstory of it and honestly, who didn't want to use robin hood as their starter?

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
Litten, because kitty <333 I hate incineroar too, but I was willing to make a concession. I love Rowlet and Poplio though, as soon as I got a ditto I traded in GTS for a poplio and bred one of my own from it. No room on my team for rowlet at the moment though because I have fomantis, but it will probably be the starter I'll pick when I get the other game.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Don't tell Gold 2.0, but I actually like all of the designs including the poplio line, but I ended up going with rowlett because Decidueye is one of my all time favorite Pokemon designs. I love the typing, look, and backstory of it and honestly, who didn't want to use robin hood as their starter?
@Gold 2.0 ;)

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I picked Popplio, because my two friends picked the other two starters and I actually quite liked the idea of Primarina. A lot of the best design for Gen VII are quite feminine so I decided to go for quite a girly team with Popplio at the head (even if it meant resetting a bunch of times to get a female)

Nony

Youngster Joey
Credits
I picked litten because mah little keitty keitty is the cutest poke ever :)

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I chose Rowlet because my sister chose Litten XD She would've thrown a fit if I'd gone with Popplio. I really like both Rowlet and Popplio, and their evolution lines. :D I have a bit of trouble liking Incineroar... but I don't mind it too much, its still a Pokemon after all, and I love 'dem poke's!

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I chose litten because I'm a pyro. Love fire types. Turns out he's the worst stat wise of the 3 starters. After 20 years charizard will always be my all time favorite tho.

FaeriMagic

Youngster Joey
Credits
I chose Rowlet, because I was restarting the game a whole lot of times to get some starters for my sister. (She wanted to have three of each starter, ack..)

Rowlet was the last starter I had to do so I ended up going with that one. Plus, it was my favorite starter anyways. I named him Marsh! (As in Marshmallow, and also because marshes are spooky places suitable for his eventual Ghost type.)

testing