• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

X/Y NUZLOCKE AS GROUP!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
So a friend and I are int he process of transferring all of our mons off x/y and resetting it to start a nuzlocke. However I was wondering if there is any of you who would like to join in with us before starting. This will be done together. When one person has to go we all have to go.

This will be done via skype, so if you wish to participate please be ready for voice chat :).

Intermission tourneys/battles will take place.

No powersaves or using anything that you haven't received in game legit. As for everything else, regular nuzlocke rules will apply. With that being said, whos down ;)?

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So a friend and I are int he process of transferring all of our mons off x/y and resetting it to start a nuzlocke. However I was wondering if there is any of you who would like to join in with us before starting. This will be done together. When one person has to go we all have to go.

This will be done via skype, so if you wish to participate please be ready for voice chat :).

Intermission tourneys/battles will take place.

No powersaves or using anything that you haven't received in game legit. As for everything else, regular nuzlocke rules will apply. With that being said, whos down ;)?
I want to but i dont have X/Y
:(

testing