• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Zoro's Marketplace

Zoroark

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, my name's Zoroark (but I prefer Zoro for short) and I'm a Pokemon Breeder!

Zoroark_by_crayon_chewer.png

So! Everything I sell or trade off is 100% legitimate. No PokeGen or other devices are used in breeding to make the process "easier".

No_hacks-101x101.jpg

With that said, here are my current rates-

Level 1 "Raw Pokemon" [100 Creds]- These guys are freshly hatched with 5-6IVs. No EV Training, no items included.

Level 1 EV Trained w/ IVs [120 Creds]- 5-6IV Pokes with max EVs depending on your specifications

Level 1 Complete Breeding [140 Creds]- Same as before tier, except any egg moves you may want on the hatch are included. Example: 5IV Outrage Charmander over normal 5IV Charmander

Elite Bred- Level 100 [200 Creds]- Any Egg Moves you may want w/ Specific EVs and 5-6IVs.

Shiny Station: Any natural shinies I happen to come by will be up for sale here, not genned so no guaranteed Natures or IVs

Octillery [75 PC]

whos that mon.png

The Mystery Mon Raffle: Once a month I will do a raffle for a Mystery Pokemon, complete with 5-6 IVs and a complementary nature to it's most popular battle style. Example- Timid Charmander over Bold Charmander. Once the 10 People enter, the drawing will be held the following weekend. Entry is 80 Creds!

Don't forget, any business is greatly appreciated...

And do come back again...

Nico

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I need a pillowswine around lvl 15 with NO SPECIAL EGG MOVES OR IVS If you can breed it with a random caught Ditto not IV trained that would be amazing! Thanks you

testing