• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 20PC Random Perfect Customizable Pokemon

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
20PC Random Perfect Pokémon
Here you can pay a measly 20PC and be given a random pokemon. All pokemon are customizable, are perfect, and shiny if you would like.

How it Works: 1. You will pay me 20PC. 2. I will roll a random number from 1-720 at https://www.random.org/. This number will be your pokemon's pokedex number(ex. If the number is 3, you will get a venusaur). 3.Then I will tell you what pokemon you will get. You will proceed to send me back an order for that pokemon following the format below. 4.I will get your pokemon and I will trade that pokemon to you.

Format:
Format your order like this.
Pokémon: (Must be the one I rolled for you)
Nickname: (Not Required)
Ability: (Required: Any)
Nature: (Required: Any)
EV Spread: (Not Required: Any)
Moveset: (Required)
Hidden Power: (Not Required: If one is specified, flawless ivs often will not be possible. If so, then those ivs will be substituted for 30ivs)
Special ivs: (Not Required: Any, for example, 0 speed)
Shiny: (Required: Yes/No:)
Fancy Ribbon Effect: (Required: Yes/No)

Important Information: No refunds if you roll a mon you don't like. All payment must be in advance of the rolling of your mon. Volcanion is the only pokemon that cannot be rolled. All pokemon will be Battle Spot legal if possible.

Alternate Method For Obtaining Your Pokémon(not required): I had an issue coordinating times to trade with several people who had all ready rolled a mon. Because of this, I have come up with a new way to send you your mons using the GTS. What you need to do is put up a pokemon on the GTS that no one wants(such as a weedle). As the mon you are looking for, set it to whatever mon I owe you. Then tell me what mon you put up, and next time I'm online, I will search that mon, see your trade and trade you your mon through that.

Other Shop for Nonrandom Custom Pokémon: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/f...-discounts-latest-arcanine.16672/#post-128654

Last edited:

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay. Send 20PC and I will roll your mon.

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I'm up

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Congratulations! Your number is 694. This means you get a helioptile. Send in your order for it as soon as possible so I can get you your mon.

Fishypirhana

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokémon: Heliolisk
Nickname:
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Timid
EV Spread: 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4HP
Moveset: Thunder, Surf, Dark Pulse, Volt Switch
Hidden Power:
Special ivs:
Shiny: Yes!
Fancy Ribbon Effect: Yes!

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry, but my 3ds can't seem to connect to the internet right now. I thin it might be because I'm staying at a friends house right now and an issue with their wifi. I'm heading home late on Sunday and should be able to give you your helioptile then. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
As to anyone else who wants a random mon, you can send me the PC now and I will roll your mon for you if I'm online, but like in the post above, I won't be able to get your mon to you untill Sunday.

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Congratulations Etho. Your number is 561. This means you get a Siglyph. Please send your order for it as soon as possible. Your mon will be traded to you sometime on Sunday.

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow sigilyph well can't go back now...
Pokémon: Siglyph
Nickname: FlappyBird
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid
EV Spread: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Moveset: Psyshock, Heat Wave, Roost, Energy Ball
Hidden Power: None
Special ivs: Max
Shiny: Yes
Fancy Ribbon Effect: Yes

Last edited:

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can i have one? I'll send pc now :)

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Everybody(Fishy, Etho, and Wooper)'s mons are ready. Send me your FC and IGN, and we can trade as soon as we are both available. Sorry for the long wait. I normally won't take that long.

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll take one
Sorry Skyler. I skimmed over your post earlier. If you still want a mon, sent me 20PC and I will roll it for you.

testing