3/4 months late but better than never

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi all my names Rae. I'm about 3-4 months late with this but better late than never :)

Sooo I'm Rae. From the UK and have been playing pokemon since I was given my brothers GBC and pokemon blue. From then I was hooked. My game boy went to school with me, out and about, in the bath. I was never without it. I didn't get into competitive battling until very recently I just enjoyed playing the games and own literally every game pokemon has brought out available in the UK (yes including all games from each gen xD)

I am now a chef of 6 years and fairly happy with my job. I studied hard for it, worked stupid hours, and even slept in the kitchen over night to be there for the next shift a couple of times. Since the birth of my daughter though I have cut down on the hours and have been at home much more. I am slowly but surely also getting my daughter into pokemon. Her room is jigglypuff themed :3 I wanted charmander but my partner insisted the room must be pink so had to compromise Dx. She has lots of poke plushies and even a mini charmander onsie we had made to match mine. She can now say pia xD (she cant quite master the K yet).

Upon joining the site even though I had little to no battling experience I made the silly yet best move I have made yet of taking over the ghost gym. Before taking on the gym I never really liked ghost pokes and avoided them in my teams at all costs. Now it is very different. I have a new found love for the spooky little guys and build most of my teams around mega sableye.

My ultimate goal though is to take over the gym of my favourite type and the type I have chosen of every starter I have ever chosen. Fire. Nexus, I'm coming for that gym very soon!

So that's all. Man this is a hell of a lot longer than I meant it to be.... oh well. Have fun battling all and if you ever see me on TALK TO ME!!! I'm bored most of the time AND CHALLENGE THE GHOST GYM. Peace out!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site....3/4 months late. ;) If you have any questions about the site that haven't already been answered, feel free to ask.

testing