• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 6 IV Ditto's and 5 iv shiny pokemon for sale and others

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Do you still have brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 dittos? If so, would you sell one to me for around 400pc?

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Great, sounds good.
I should probably establish not to ask for something in the trade forums just because I said it may take some time because that makes it much more difficult for me to run my shop I don't think you will but I am just saying that for other people

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I should probably establish not to ask for something in the trade forums just because I said it may take some time because that makes it much more difficult for me to run my shop I don't think you will but I am just saying that for other people

No worries. If I say I'm going to buy something from you, I won't make you waste time getting it for me. If I wanted it sooner than tomorrow, I would let you know that I would look elsewhere. I'm completely okay waiting until tomorrow. 400pc is a great deal.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
No worries. If I say I'm going to buy something from you, I won't make you waste time getting it for me. If I wanted it sooner than tomorrow, I would let you know that I would look elsewhere. I'm completely okay waiting until tomorrow. 400pc is a great deal.
Thank you :D

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm gonna make this a rule for my ditto shop that once you place an order and I say I may be a while not to post on other threads and ask for one I will get to everyone asap but it wastes my time when you place an order and you just get it from someone else

testing