Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Do you still have brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 dittos? If so, would you sell one to me for around 400pc?

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Great, sounds good.
I should probably establish not to ask for something in the trade forums just because I said it may take some time because that makes it much more difficult for me to run my shop I don't think you will but I am just saying that for other people

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I should probably establish not to ask for something in the trade forums just because I said it may take some time because that makes it much more difficult for me to run my shop I don't think you will but I am just saying that for other people

No worries. If I say I'm going to buy something from you, I won't make you waste time getting it for me. If I wanted it sooner than tomorrow, I would let you know that I would look elsewhere. I'm completely okay waiting until tomorrow. 400pc is a great deal.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
No worries. If I say I'm going to buy something from you, I won't make you waste time getting it for me. If I wanted it sooner than tomorrow, I would let you know that I would look elsewhere. I'm completely okay waiting until tomorrow. 400pc is a great deal.
Thank you :D

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm gonna make this a rule for my ditto shop that once you place an order and I say I may be a while not to post on other threads and ask for one I will get to everyone asap but it wastes my time when you place an order and you just get it from someone else

testing