Active 800PC - Website Teams Banner Giveaway.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
hazama-wind.gif

With Giratina as our mascot, Team Ouroboros can pierce the heavens!!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
*cough with Weavile as our mascot we'll pierce anything without trying #winterpride cough*

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
If I recall BW has been dead since it was created and now after what has it been, 4 months? has it finally reawaken? besides Weavlie is nothing but a 90 degree mohawk Sneasel.

e08.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
what is there to rebuild? I don't get it, please tell me cause all I see is this
Utsuho-facepalm.png

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
You do know that Ouroboros is the weakest Team? And not to mention that AMAZAING name...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Imo the worst team is the team that puts others down. But Im not gonna be one of those people.
Kind of how like you guys pushed me out of Elite? :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
We dont want wishy washy unloyal members. I am referring to your comment about ouro
After Yuuki said that we, BW, have never been anything? I think he ha that coming, and it's all good fun... :p

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
After Yuuki said that we, BW, have never been anything? I think he ha that coming, and it's all good fun... :p
He wasnt the one to start it... ;) I think it could trace back to your "1% that hobo" comment. So how about all this just gets dropped? Lets learn to be the bigger person.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He wasnt the one to start it... ;) I think it could trace back to your "1% that hobo" comment. So how about all this just gets dropped? Lets learn to be the bigger person.
What can I say? Hobos be rocking...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
LET THERE BE WAR! And I count myself out of every war with #TheSebe because #SebeForLife even though #winterpride
Yeeeep.

Oh yeah, and #KopyIsAwesome

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
LET THERE BE WAR! And I count myself out of every war with #TheSebe because #SebeForLife even though #winterpride
Yeeeep.

Oh yeah, and #KopyIsAwesome
No war plz

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I liked my entry without the mascots inside the letters, but you kinda need the mascots xD
So I put them outside in sprite form, here:

333_zps066302bb.png

I've added this new entry to the first two posts as my main entry and I can't wait to see all your entries! :D
I hope we get some really good ones ♥
Amazing Cheza GJ.

Also lets keep this thread on topic, replies are for contest entries or questions. No more unnecessary memes

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Get in the ring. Last time I heard you haven't won a tournament for your team.
I have been testing certain teams for tournaments, Strategy is key to winning battles. To have a keen strategy along with a well prep team is key for me, unlike some people (oh yes I've seen VS Recorder replays of others from this site). So think twice before you shoot your mouth off, Deadsouls.

testing